Thursday, October 4, 2012

College Football

Growing up in the land of the mighty Southeast Conference (we called it the only "real" conference), I was a fan of the Tennessee Vols (first), the Rebels of Ole Miss, Louisiana's Ragin' Cajuns and the Ramblin' Wrecks of Georgia Tech.

Since moving to Kansas I've had to stay neutral about KU and KSU. I've got my wife's family who are grads on both and, while the majority seem to be KSU alum/fans, my friends in town also root for KU. So neutral I'll remain.

This weekend is The weekend. The Jayhawks will be in Wildcat Country for the annual intrastate game. ESPN sees it as a little lopsided. No matter, spirits are up and anticipation is high.

Enjoy the game!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice! Libelous, derogatory and inflammatory comments will be deleted and the poster will be banned. And keep in mind the possibility your language may be offensive to tender ears. We try to keep things "Rated PG13." Thank you.