Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Good for Romney/Ryan or just another publicity seeking opportunist?


I saw part of a clip on TV, supposedly supporting Romney/Ryan (well, mostly Ryan) and wanted to see the whole thing. Attractive young woman, pining for Paul, doing aerobics and in a skimpy bikini. Politics?

YouTube to the rescue! Indeed the clip is online. A parody. I watched. Maybe a little risque to some. I don't think so. It's well below the "Rated PG13" standard I use around here. If you want to watch it, go here. I can't get the thing to upload. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Maredith Walker

I wanted to know more about the young woman. Googled and learned...

Her name is Maredith Walker; actress; went to Wake Forrest and spent a semester at University of London. Part of her resume..."Sports: Boxing... Accents: Southern... Other: Riflery..."

So, she boxes, kin tawk suthurn and shoots guns! Damn! How come she ain't married?

I'm guessing she's a Republican, but I can't find why she did the video. Politics? Publicity? Both?

Whatever, she's pretty, the song on the video is clever (near the end there's a terrible electric keyboard riff), well done (in a low budget way) and I'm not sure it's going to get one single vote more for Romney/Ryan. Not even among men. (the polls say we're pretty much locked up) Big question:  Will it irritate any "undecided" women? (a category that's up for grabs -- please, no jokes) I guess it might/could.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice! Libelous, derogatory and inflammatory comments will be deleted and the poster will be banned. And keep in mind the possibility your language may be offensive to tender ears. We try to keep things "Rated PG13." Thank you.