Wednesday, October 17, 2012

I just spewed coffee all over my keyboard!


The woman currently residing in the East Wing of the White House says her husband doesn't have a big ego!

"You see this in, you know, how he leads the country," the first lady said, staying on message in
an interview taped weeks ago to air before debate coverage. "I mean, he is very open to other
people's opinions. And he's always willing to compromise and he's always, always listening.
So that would kind of be the last thing that I would think of when I talk about my husband is big ego.
Because he just doesn't have that. So it's not much to check."

Never, ever, at any point in time during the Prez's time in office have I...
  • Considered his ego to be anything except SuperSized
  • Seen any sign of his being open to opinions other than his own
  • A willingness on his part to compromise
Maybe she meant in comparison to her own? Did you notice the story title on that Vogue cover? I doubt it ran without her approval.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice! Libelous, derogatory and inflammatory comments will be deleted and the poster will be banned. And keep in mind the possibility your language may be offensive to tender ears. We try to keep things "Rated PG13." Thank you.