Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Is this what being the Prez is about?


The Prez did another of his "appearances." This time it was a phone interview with an airhead in Miami. He weighed in on something referred to as "the Mariah Carey and Nicki Minaj feud." (I don't watch it or care about it, but I noticed something about the two ladies being on some TV show.)

“I think they are going to be able to sort it out,” President Obama, 51, joked to Yo.
“I am confident. I am all about bringing people together, working for the same cause.
I think both outstanding artists are going to be able to make sure that they’re
moving forward and not going backwards.”

The president went on to say that he knows Carey, whom he described as “a wonderful lady,”
as well as her husband Nick Cannon because the singer had “done some events for us.”
And while he doesn’t know Minaj, 29, personally, he noted that he listens to her on his iPod.
So how would he do on “American Idol”? Not well, Obama laughed, adding,
“I’m going to keep my day job.”

The Dueling Ditzes
I feel so good, knowing our Prez is confident this Major Problem will be resolved. By the parties involved. Even though he's "all about bringing people together," and won't have one single thing to do with bringing these two parties (or party-ers) together. If they ever do get together. (no jokes, please)

And, I love how he managed to get the "moving forward and not going backwards" worked into the "interview."

“I’m going to keep my day job.” Maybe. Maybe not. 20 days and counting.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice! Libelous, derogatory and inflammatory comments will be deleted and the poster will be banned. And keep in mind the possibility your language may be offensive to tender ears. We try to keep things "Rated PG13." Thank you.