Sunday, October 7, 2012

Snoring

I went to the Seneca Free Library website, thinking I'd write something about them. Well, right there at the top of the page was a distraction (and an idea for another post, which this is). That frequently happens to me. I'm on a page that leads me to another, which leads me to another, rinse and repeat. Anyway...

The topic is snoring.

 

There must be a dozen or so TV ads for gadgets that tout saving marriages that are close to Doom because of this bodily function. Or occurrence. I have no idea if they work, or save any marriages, but they must be making some folks a bunch of $$$ because they keep running.


Our Library is going to be the site of a seminar Thursday, October 11 at 7:00 p.m. If you'd like more information, click on the link back (or up) there.

This has been a public service announcement. I"ll share more about the library later. Stay tuned. Please.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice! Libelous, derogatory and inflammatory comments will be deleted and the poster will be banned. And keep in mind the possibility your language may be offensive to tender ears. We try to keep things "Rated PG13." Thank you.