Monday, October 8, 2012

The Show Must Go On

Ditto the sales pitches on QVC. I just can't find even the tiniest bit of desire to sit and watch a cable channel devoted to just one thing. Never-ending sales pitches. That's why I record most of the programs I follow. I can use one of the greatest inventions ever. Fast Forward! (Note: If you record a football game, you can skip through enough commercial and "non-football playing" time to see what you tuned in for -- less than 15 minutes of action. Replays not included.)

A young lady and her co-host were pitching "...the FunTab Pro, an Android tablet for kids..." and she apparently fainted. Being the pro that I guess he is, the co-host continued pitching. The camera guys and director, also pros, cut to a printed piece.

The beginning of her tumble.
She's reported to be up and about today. She suffers from a low blood sugar condition and is prone to fainting spells. Oh, yeah, just the kind of on-air personality I know I'd hire.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice! Libelous, derogatory and inflammatory comments will be deleted and the poster will be banned. And keep in mind the possibility your language may be offensive to tender ears. We try to keep things "Rated PG13." Thank you.